Saturday, April 11, 2009

Being Selfish

I had a million things to do the other day and I ignored most of them. Instead, I decided that I needed (I use that term loosely) a new runner for my table. So I stacked 4 12” squares of fabric, cut them all crazy, shuffled the pieces, and pieced them together. This is the result. Next time I’ll avoid the puckery edges by binding them. (I’m just too lazy to bind quilts.) But I am fairly happy with the results. So is my vase of tulips.
tulips of new table runner 003 tulips of new table runner2 011 tulips of new table runner 004

7 comments:

Candy said...

so adorable and I didn't notice any puckered edges! It looks great, and I love those tulips too! YEsterday I was walking around my house thinking, what could I make? what could I make? I'll let you know if I get inspired to do anything!

Win said...

So cute Cynthia! You are so talented!

Andy said...

Very cute, Cynthia. I love the tulips too. Mine started looking a little on the pathetic side so I had to toss them. Time for more!

Mark (Carrion) Harrington said...

What the heck is a runner?

mmm... said...

i love the pillow i bought from you a few weeks ago (the anti-winter design). in fact i love it so much that i reviewed on my blog and wanted to share it with you. i will definitely be buying more from you in the future. thank you for a great pillow, and a fun shop. seeingalifebeinglived.blogspot.com

Mabel + Lola said...

Oh...I love the runner! Any chance of runners in your Etsy shop in the near future? BTW....I LOVE my circles pillow!

Ilene said...

Oh I love to sew in my free time too.

I think I will go whip me up a cute little runner too.

Okay, you can stop laughing now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...