Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Picture Perfect


I have no desire to be a photographer--the last thing I need is one more expensive hobby. (Right honey?) But this week my sister Carolyn and my Dad have been in town and have been helping me re-photograph items for my etsy store. I thought the pictures would turn out great, but I had no idea just how much better my items would look photographed with a real camera. My hubby hates it that I say our camera (only 6 months old) is Mickey-Mouse, but I don't think he can deny it any longer. Guess I'm gonna have to hire me a photographer--do you think I can find one around here who would want to swap photos for pillows? Or aprons? Or Tote Bags? Anyone?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are beautiful! I told Justin I wanted a new camera for Mothers day. Didn't you get one for last mothers Day? Well, yeah but..I really want a new one :-) Good job on the mosaic and congrats on having the hardest word verifications around :-)

Ilene said...

I agree with the camera comment. What I would give for a digital SLR- and then get lessons on how to use it. I mainly want a shutter speed that lets me capture a kid before they run away or turn their head.

Pretty pictures!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! My pictures looked so good in a mosaic like this. I am so proud of you and me! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...