Monday, November 03, 2008

ApartmentTherapy.Com


A while back I was featured on ApartmentTherapy.Com for my pillows. They liked my designs as well as my low prices. I had never heard of this home decor website before but apparently they have 2 million hits a day. I didn't get two million orders, but I got enough in one weekend that I was waking up at 4 am to cut and sew like a sweat shopper. The hype over this pillow hasn't slowed down--I've sold it 35 times now. So thank you Lily at apartmenttherapy.com for the fab article. I check out your ultra chic and modern website almost daily now. Here's to good design. (*glasses clinking in the air for a toast*)


5 comments:

Brian and Carly said...

I love that look!

Utley Party of Three said...

Darling pillows! I need to come and visit!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Cynthia!! I think that's the website that my friends apartment is on. They are in the contest that was going on.

Ilene said...

Oh, does this mean I can take the pillows you sewed for me and sell them for a great profit because they are Cynthia originals?

Because that is the only way I will ever make money off of a sewing project.

Anonymous said...

I thought that article was extremely complimentary and exciting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...