Saturday, August 20, 2011

Honey Glazed Chicken

DSC_1197 copy

You gotta try this recipe from ourbestbites.com.

I really think it might be the best chicken I have ever made. Ever.  click here for recipe

I think I’m hooked on spice rubs now. They add tons of flavor. We made 2.5 pounds of boneless skinless chicken thighs and my small family of 5 ate them all. That’s how good it all is.

I also used the excess spice rub to sprinkle on our corn, which we grilled. And the tomatoes are from our garden. I mashed gorgonzola bleu cheese with mayo and thinned with milk for my favorite ever bleu cheese dressing.  Notice the paper plates? Yup, I’m lazy when eating outside.

This is why I dream of summer all year long—backyard barbecues with my kids and hubby.

DSC_1192 copy

DSC_1196 copy

DSC_1195 copy

5 comments:

Ilene said...

You can never have too much of that chicken. Which is why we probably eat it once a week.


Yum-o.

Casey said...

I love that web site. I'll have to try out the chicken. Have you tried the turkey burgers (can't remember what they are called) but they have apples in them and it makes the burgers so nice and juicy. My mouth is watering for that chicken now.

Mirna said...

If you haven't bought their cookbook "Our Best Bites" GET IT.. It is not only filled with great recipes that are so easy to follow and don't have a laundry list of ingredients. But it is a BEAUTIFUL cookbook. Makes a wonderful gift.

Candy said...

I am good friends with Kate from Our Best Bites! She's hilarious!
And I want some of that chicken and corn, yummo!
I'll have to try it.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...