Sunday, December 14, 2008

Merry Christmas

Living_Christ_for_websiteThis year our stake YW leaders challenged all the young women and young men (teenagers from 12-18 years of age) and their leaders (that would be me since I am the big P in my ward) to memorize The Living Christ.  For those readers not of my faith (the LDS / Mormon faith), The Living Christ is a document issued by leaders of our church proclaiming to the world our belief in Jesus Christ as Savior of the world.
It’s a pretty long document. And I often think I am low on gray matter these days, but I can finally say I have it all memorized. To explain here what this means to to me is pretty personal and I’m not articulate enough anyway Nativityto describe such feelings in a public forum. But I will say this—at this wonderful Christmas season I feel such a renewal that He is my Savior. “God be thanked for the matchless gift of His divine Son.” Merry Christmas. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Way to Cyn! I knew you could do it.
Merry Christmas.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...