Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Green with Envy




Alright, so I don't have to be green with envy because this buffet is all MINE. I bought it from Four Chairs Furniture in Lindon. Go look in this store--it's a real treat. I'm too embarrassed to list here how much of my furniture has come from this store, so I won't. All I will say is, they are the best. I have a more modern/vintage taste, so I tend to pick shaker style furniture and avoid all the country (albeit adorable) looking stuff in their store. I am particularly pleased with how my green cabinet turned out because I had to go to a paint store and have it matched. I was trying to acheive this look from Pottery Barn and I think I hit it dead on. I am beaming I am just so happy with my new piece of furniture. If I were a character in Fiddler On The Roof I might ask the Rabbi if there is a blessing for my green cabinet. He would hopefully respond, "May it hold your gratin and french onion soup dishes and cookbooks for many years to come."

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks so great! Did it come earlier than you were expecting?
I too have spent a pretty penny in that store. All worth it :-)

Cynthia said...

no, it took 2 months. i ordered it august 5th or so and i barely got it yesterday.

Carry Grace said...

Oh MY! I really love this. I might be a little envious.

Michael said...

Oooooomay!

jessica said...

It is beautiful...you scored!

Ilene said...

Such a cute cabinet!! Great piece of furniture and I LOVE the green.

What, no eulogy for your favorite D.I. table that used to grace that spot?

Patrice said...

I'm going to have to check out this store.
Hey- I've chosen your blog to be one of the winners of the Butterfly Award. Go to my blog for details:
pinkpatriceboutique.blogspot.com

Brittany & Barry said...

Looks GREAT!

SingledOut4 said...

I love it, especially next to the yellow wall. I love painting my own furniture too - it makes it feel more like mine.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...