Monday, March 17, 2008

ABC Tag

My friend Laurie tagged me, and I always do what I'm told. Here goes:

A- Attached or Single? attached
B- Best Friend? Paul, Kelly, Robyn, Liz, Allison, Laurie, and now Paige
C- Cake or pie? Pie--lemon meringue or peach
D- Day of choice? Friday--bye bye housework!
E- Essential Item? my flat iron
F- Favorite Color? lime green
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? hate 'em both
H- Hometown? Chino, CA
I- Favorite Indulgence? eating pastries
J- January or July? July, preferably poolside
K- Kids? Three of the little monsters
L- Life isn't complete without? Paul's leg rubs
M- Marriage date? December 29, 1994
N- Number of brothers and sisters? 2 blue, 2 pink
O- Oranges or Apples? Oranges
P- Phobia and fears? Losing all my teeth, becoming diabetic,
Q- Quote? "Beauty Fades, Dumb is Forever" (Title of a book by Judge Judy)
R- Reason to smile? my new sewing machine
S- Season of choice? Summer.....always summer.....always
T- Tag three people? Ilene, Paul, Carolyn
U- Unknown fact about me? I blog, there is nothing left unknown at this point
V- Vegetable? right now asparagus cuz of spring in the summer? garden grown tomatoes
W- Worst habit? Not always washing my face at night, consuming heavy cream
X-Ray or Ultrasound? for what?
Y- Your favorite food? Mom's mexican food; or Mexican food from Las Tarascas in Provo; or chicken curma from Bombay house
Z- Zodiac sign? Capricorn. lame question.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that quote!! Poolside in July with a good friend right?? :-)

Ilene said...

My july- oceanside on Maui with husband, book, tropical drink, and without any kids.

Today the sun in shining this morning and so I am blogging next to the sliding glass door and ignoring my kids as they play. It ain't Maui, but it ain't bad either.

Michael said...

F- Fat on that Mexican food you love so much by your mom.
A- Agog with your blog
T- The last letter in fat and the third in father, describing me to a “T”!.
H- Happily married!
E- Even natured (aka: dull).
R- Reason to smile? My children and grandchildren!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...