Friday, November 13, 2009

All Hallow’s Eve

DSC_0037There is something ironic about being a seamstress and yet hating to sew costumes for my kids. I swear I can’t be bothered. Usually my sister Patty comes to the rescue and offers way back in September to sew costumes for at least one of the kids.  This year she made the adorable Dorothy costume for Ilene while I was forced to sew pirate costumes for Nathan and Hallie.

I do like the embroidered pirate on their vests. Makes them look like real pirates, don’t you think? Don’t most pirates wear polyester felt vests and pants with cheap satin head scarves? In this house they do.

4 comments:

Ilene said...

Nothing like sweet smiling pirates.

Bravo to you for even making a costume. No polyester jumpsuits for your children.

Ilene is especially adorable. Ruby slippers and all.

Carry Grace said...

Very cute!

Win said...

They all look so cute!

Anonymous said...

Awww, this pic is so cute!

Love,
Patty

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...