Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Feathering My Nest

DSC_0015 I sure miss having the time to sew for myself these days. But I have been dieing to  make myself DSC_0024new pillows for my bedroom. It’s been at least a year (too long in my book) to stare at the same pillows day after day when I make my bed. So I used some canvas prints by Amy Butler’s August Fields collection and a wild and crazy zebra print. Every room needs a touch of black in my opinion. I have found myself dog-earring any of the pages in my Better Homes and Gardens Magazine that had zebra print pillows in the room. Not as a focal point, but just as an accessory—like a good necklace. So here’s to setting aside the 9 orders sitting on my desk in favor of spoiling myself. Me likey.

3 comments:

Candy said...

I'm going to come steal them while you're asleep tonight! Watch out!


they are adorable!!!

Win said...

They look FABULOUS...as always ;-)

Care Bear said...

LOVE that zebra print touch. I would never have thought to add that. I love your personal style, have I ever told you that? I really do.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...